14 October, 2007

This weekend I have done a good lot of nothing, the way I like it. Yesterday I watched The Jungle Book again, and also Bad Education with director commentary. Pedro Almodóvar is a genius; he just knows his characters so well and he offered a lot of insight into the film. It's kind of sad, because I didn't realise how much of it is lost in translation, but now I appreciate it even more. I plan on studying it for composition, and I highly recommend it to everyone that can handle a movie about bad Catholic priests, homosexuality, transvestites and transexuals and highly manipulate people.


An old assignment because it's sitting next to me (why not?) Design assignment 2 Dr Hobson




Yeah, I have no idea what's going on in this pose. How embarrassing.








Silly space hero heads that I am not going to use, quite probably.

No comments: