23 July, 2010

so far I am not a fan of this new blog editor. Adding images is really not user friendly...

Some sea bus sketches from awhile ago. I like it when super hairy guys have long beautiful eyelashes :)
went to Capilano Suspension Bridge with the fam. Had an embarrassing conversation with the guy on the bottom right... I heard some people singing and later he came up and asked me about my drawing. Then I asked him if he had been singing and he looked irritated at me... later I realised the music was coming from a speaker... durr
Some kids at the fireworks before it got to dark to draw, and an random ink blot from accidentally holding my pen while texting.

3 comments:

colleen said...

Nice sketches, lady!

Particularly the old gent sitting, really nice drawing.

(May I also say how much I enjoy your new Mime header?)

Mike Jones said...

niiiiiiiiiiiiiiiice sketch'n!!

your blog makes unicorns smile

kaylea said...

thanks guys :) :)

haha the old gent totally knew I was drawing him, got a bit awkward