02 August, 2010

Kaylea Chard's neighbors from hell scenes from Kaylea Chard on Vimeo.


soooo finally here are my fav scenes that I animated on Neighbors from Hell, demo reel style.

The scenes of Pazuzu (the goblin/"dog") in the Lady Gaga costume were my first ever scenes assigned and approved at an animation studio (and were actually assigned to me on my birthday, cool cooh eh?)

I got some really great challenging scenes (like that card one which I did on 1s).
After I mentioned I was disappointed that my assigned scenes ended right before a completely gross one, for the rest of the production the animation director (who is awesome) made sure to give me some great funny/disgusting scenes to animate (basically all I ever wanted in life)

the last scene of Mandy going "ew" was cut shorter in the final episode but on the other hand, I was pretty stoked every time a small additional idea of mine got approved into the final animation :)

anyway, I could probably write a formal essay on why I liked working on this show so much so I'm just gonna cut it short and say that it was great, totally great.

12 comments:

colleen said...

AMAZING! This looks so good, lady. Really well done!! :)

Sam said...

Good job Kaylea!!

熙又陽辰 said...

Lets cross the bridge when we come to it............................................................

Amanda said...

This is really awesome. :)

kaylea said...

thanks chickas :) and random asian spammer I will never be rid of

建邱勳 said...

One swallow does not make a summer.............................................................

Josh Pan said...

Freaking awesome stuff there Kaylea

Ben Ling said...

It is true that one swallow does not make a summer though. you have one asian spammer, and i have like 8 million. it was fun working with you on the show, and your stuff looks amazing. you'll be back at work in no time!

por said...

Learning makes life sweet.......................................................................

kaylea said...

thanks dudes! yeah Ben I have like 8 million too but I keep deleting them... sometimes they are nonsensically funny but I am growing tired of it.. I don't know how to make it stop!!!!

靜蔡蔡蔡蔡怡 said...

Never put off till tomorrow what may be done today..................................................................

Dennis Moric said...

these Flash animations are reeeeeeaally good :o really, reeeally good.